Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Vegan S'mores, Texas style


This bright idea was brought to you by Molly Jade of The Lone Star Plate. She's so smart. S'mores made with Biscoff cookies. Screw those store bought graham crackers made with honey, you want to do your sugar buzz right. So get your favorite chocolate chips, a couple of Dandies vegan marshmallows, and two Biscoff cookies. Wrap that party in some foil and stick in the toaster oven for a few minutes. Gooey gooey goodness. I ate the finished product before I realized I had forgotten to take a photo.

MOFO countdown. I'm ready. Just had the Jason Stackhouse Po'Boy tonight, and it was the stuff of legends.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohhh want smores NOW! I was so bummed this summer when my friends made marshmallows over the fire and I didn't have any veggie ones at hand :(
also, did you see that your blog was mentioned on the official vegan mofo page here? http://www.veganmofo.com/welcome-to-veganmofo-2011/
isa sure seems impressed by the true-blood idea! wish you all the best for vegan mofo. I am participating this year for the first time as well - exciting!!

Kendy P said...

omg - did not even think of using biscoff cookies! brilliant!

mollyjade said...

yay!