Friday, September 23, 2011

After all, it's what is on the inside that counts.

Regular ol' chocolate cake with some ganache, right? WRONG! Gluten free, delicious, moist, and...
full of yummy vanilla filling. I couldn't wait for it to cool. I ate it immediately. A friend of mine told me these were so good she almost creamed herself.

For the record, I don't have a gluten intolerance or anything, I just like to try my hand at GF baking because many of my peeps live GF and I wanna show off for them. These noshables were spectacular. Imagine a warm oreo fresh out of the oven that melts in your mouth and spikes ye olde blood sugar. Uh-huh.

Food Blogger Friday, I haven't forgotten about this! The xgfx.org blog is where I snagged the recipe for those cupcakes, but you've heard about that blog, haven't you? I thought so. You're cool like that. Well, kids--how about these?

Vegan Explosion
- How can one ignore a blog with a title like that? I came across this one looking for a vegan tortilla recipe. Since I don't have a tortilla press, mine looked more like chapatis, but they were mega-Streisand awesome.

Happy. Healthy. Life- More food photography to covet. She's smart. Lots of DIY stuff. Rad.

1 comment:

Wow Kelly said...

oh my god, I need you to make me these, like, yesterday.