Tuesday, October 18, 2011

MOFO Day #18 True Grub: Cooter's Hash w/ Alcide's Comeback Sauce

Have you been out all night hangin' out with Cooter? I hope to God that's not his birth name. Perhaps it is something more dignified like Charles, Rutherford, or Winston.

I can tell you've been up to something devious. Have you been vamp napping for The King of Mississippi? Just look at those dark circles under your eyes. Sit down, have some coffee, and have a plate of Cooter's Hash.
It's not that complicated. It's just chopped up baked potatoes that are fried with onions, seitan, and topped with Alcide's Dilly of a Comeback Sauce. Get some toast and juice to go with your hash and coffee--you're on your way to recovering from your shenanigans at Lou Pine's Bar.

Oh, and don't worry about that branding on your shoulder. I'm sure it is some weird initiation thing. It's probably a reminder to tell all of your friends in the USA about my 1 million US hit goal for MOFO.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohhhh....I'm almost done listening to the latest book. I LOVE your recipes :) I kind of want to move to LA soon..

Monique a.k.a. Mo said...

For some reason "comeback sauce" gives me a good giggle.