Sunday, October 16, 2011

MOFO Day #16 True Grub: God Hates Fangs BBQ Sauce

Now there's nothin' I like better than a little BBQ after hearing the Good News of Hope on a Sunday Mornin'. Y'see I quit going to Temple and hanging out with Sookay after I was invited to this new place called Fellowship of the Sun. Say whuuuuut? It's a really cool church that opened up here in Btown. Reverend Steve Newlin has the most inspiring things to say, and Sarah makes the BEST BBQ I have ever tasted. Sweet, spicy, and just a touch of something I couldn't think of. The cool flavors of cauliflower, parsley, lemon, and a touch of mint from the raw couscous from Matt Amsden's Rawvolution made an excellent side dish.
When I asked her what was in the sauce, she giggled and said, "Oh, it's a Texas secret that only confirmed members know about. There's lots of garlic in it. You still have some learning and reprogramming to do."
Then everything went black.

When I woke up I was still sitting at the table, but my hair had been cut and styled into a sensible blond bouffant and I was wearing a lovely cream colored pantsuit.

My first thoughts were I sure do hate vampires and I wanted more BBQ.

1 comment:

Monique a.k.a. Mo said...

That looks so delicious. I could really go for bbq sauce right now.