Thursday, November 3, 2011

Now back to sammiches...

It always happens--I need a 48 hour blogging detox after MOFO. I've tried to avoid it, I just can't. Thanks for your patience.

Hey y'all, with all that MOFO-ing going on, have you missed hearing me plug Celine and Tami's sandwich cookbook? Good. Here's one that is perfect for breakfast or snacking. Hell, I eat at any time of the day. These are the tempeh bacon and apple turnovers with pomegranate dipping sauce. Say that three times really fast. You can't? Oh yeah--drool tends to block one from a good tongue twister.
Savory smoky tempeh bacon, apples, and pomegranate will make your mouth extremely happy.

So good, you'll defy gravity! See how that works? I never thought commercial puff pastry would be vegan, but there you go! When you're all done eating your dinner, don't forget to make a little something from Isa and Terry's new pie cookbook!

2 comments:

Sal - AlienOnToast said...

I'm not sure if I like apples and savoury stuff together but these look pretty damn good!

Bianca said...

Just one more reason I cannot wait for this book!!!