Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Your Xmas Cookie List

What cookies will you be making this year? Sugar? Gingerbread? Chocolate Crinkles? Or are you more of a cupcake person?
Tell me all about it. Santa wants to know what to expect when he busts open your door. Not too many houses have chimneys anymore.
Here's my list:

Sugar Cookies from Vegan Cookies Invade Your Cookie Jar
Chokoladballs from "
Chocolate Crinkles from "
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies from Vegan On the Cheap
Probably a shortcut cookie
Soft Baked Chocolate Chip Cookies from The Vegan Cookie Conoisseur
????????


Any GF ideas? Tell me about them.

3 comments:

Vagabonds Mercantile said...

My list is not complete yet but you won't be seeing any sugar cookies or chocolate chip ones on my list.
I'm organizing a cookie swap and the challenge is to bake an exotic cookie you have never tried before from another country.

Anonymous said...

confession time. I love to cook. I hate to bake. I get in arguments with people that they are NOT the same thing. With cooking, if it sucks, I can fix it as I go. With baking, I don't know it sucks until it's done. But I will make cookies because I have kids and I'd go to bad-mom jail if I didn't...

ausrinea said...

Great blogg post