Friday, February 20, 2009

pimpin' leftovers ain't easy

yeah, not a very original entry. some leftover butternut squash lasagna topped with that cheez sauce from the UUC, and some grilled eggplant i pimped with sun dried tomatoes, spinach, olive oil, and balsamic vinegar. not a bad freezer purge meal.

i really could never tire of that cheez sauce. i learned today that too much nooch is bad for you. i'm so sad because nooch replaced my addiction of ranch dressing from my pregan days. i was reading an article about it by jo stepaniak on her website, but now i can't find it. anyway, you're only supposed to have 2T per day. i don't think i eat that much every single day, but i'm pretty sure there are days where you could cut me open and i would bleed nooch. i'll have to be mindful of that.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT?!?! How can you have too much nooch? I guess because you don't want to OD on all the nutrients...that would be bad. I usually only have 2 tbsp 1-2 times a week but sometimes I have 3 a day, which is the serving size on the tub.

Chelsea said...

Well, that sucks! I don't eat nooch everyday, but I eat more than 2 T at least once a week... like on nacho night!

Gina said...

Your pimped leftovers look fantastic. I don't plan on cutting back on my nooch at all...but then, I don't even eat it every day :)

Leslie Richman said...

Yeah I was totally unaware of such a thing as too much nooch...ack!

Anonymous said...

Oh no! Nooch issues? I had no idea. But, your leftovers look tantalizing!