Wednesday, February 25, 2009

...and you will bring them aboard the ark, two by two!


i know it's a stretch, but i often entertain myself with wondering what would happen if the stories in the bible were really real, especially the flood. it's such a phenomenal story. now imagine if noah had brought two big 'ol honkin' loaves of bianca's sweet potato bread along for the adventure. we'd have some very satisfied holy peeps.

since this is a test recipe, i can't reveal the ingredients other than the obvious sweet potato. lemme just tell you this: the bread is nice and cakey, and would most def make awesome muffins. you could probably top the muffins with a cream cheez icing and pass them off as cupcakes. delish. my toddler son won't touch a veggie to save his life-(and don't get me started on how sad this fact makes me), happily scarfed down this bread.

now that, is a miracle of biblical proportions.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fabulous recipe, I'm so jealous you get to test it out ;)

Bianca said...

Oh cool! I'm glad you're son liked it. Good way to sneak in the veggies.

And River over at Wing It Vegan did make it as muffins! They looked pretty yummy that way too. When I make this again, I'll try muffins, and I do love this stuff slathered in cream cheese.

Bianca said...

Me again...just saw your comment on my blog. King cake is more like a giant cinnamon roll. The inside is stuffed with cinnamon sugar and pecans and then it's rolled up and baked, topped with icing, and more sugar.

Anonymous said...

Wow...I can't wait to buy Bianca's cookbook. Seems like everyone's makin' that bread!

Lo said...

Oooh. I'm thinking sweet potato muffins would get me out of bed in the morning. Maybe with some dried fruit thrown in?? NOM.

yanmaneee said...

balenciaga triple s
supreme clothing
off white x jordan 1
kobe 9
curry 5 shoes
harden shoes
kyrie 5 shoes
cheap nba jerseys
jordans
moncler coat

Unknown said...

find more info go to this website here are the findings website here her comment is here check my reference