Monday, January 12, 2009

chipotle chickpea chili-(say THAT three times fast!)

in an episode of south park, the very adorable butters was able to summon biggie smalls by saying his name three times while looking in the mirror. what would happen if you said "chipotle chickpea chili"? this phe-NOM-enal supper by vegan crunk would appear out of thin air: chili and granny's corn casserole. i assure you mr. smalls would take a bite and say awwww hell yeah.

since i'm a tester for her cook book, i can't disclose the recipes. this main dish and tasty side went well together. just look at that chickpea glory and the corn bliss.

are you hungry?

3 comments:

Bianca said...

Ha! Biggie, biggie, biggie, can't you see, sometimes your words just hyponotize me.

Sorry. Anyway, I'm so glad you liked it. And I totally didn't even think about the corn casserole and chili going together when I posted them both. But they really do. I may start making those dishes at the same time.

Bianca said...

BTW, I just looked back the weekend posts cause I'm really behind...and that cheeze mold is awesome! Though it sounds gross when I say "cheeze mold." But you know what I mean.

Sal - AlienOnToast said...

yes, yes I am hungry now. yum.