Sunday, October 5, 2008

Do you...


my son at his first birthday party. it's so funny how some behaviors are so instinctual!
...lick the plate when you're done eating? c'mon, CONFESS! i sure as hell do, but only when the food is really good and that is quite often. favorite plates to lick are ones where the dish has been smothered in gravy, chocolate, or some sort of asian-fusion sauce. it's how i get my dishes done. so, if you ever eat at my house you'll know how the plates get so sparkly clean!

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Oh my goddess, your son is a cutie! I only lick the plate when I'm at home or with really close friends. I will lick guacamole off the plate in public, though! :)

Anonymous said...

Great plan regarding taking his shirt off! When it's warm, my daughter eats plenty of shirtless meals!

He's a real cutie!