Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Raw Revolution Product Review

Appetite still isn't where I want it to be, but I'm eating. My friend Adam was kind enough to send me a care package that included a Raw Revolution Organic Live Food Bar. It was healthy tasting, not something I would eat on a regular basis, but it was a raw food bar and I honestly have yet to find one that tasted so good I would have a foodgasm. Needs more chocolate flavor. So keep trying RR. Your bar doesn't suck, it's just not that awesome. Then again, I'm not a raw foodie.

I've been living on lots of food-in-bar form meals: I'm a huge fan of Luna Bars, so long as I can find one without any non-vegan ingredients. I'm not opposed to eating food that is on shared equipment or contains the obligatory warning of "May have trace ingredients..." because that food product has been made on equipment that shares other equipment with non vegan eats. I mean, at  home I live with two vegetarians and an omnivore so technically, my food gets cooked on shared equipment. Nothing to freak out about.

What's your favorite food-in-bar form meal replacement? Any new ones I should try?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm a larabar girl all the way! glad your appetite is slowly returning! :)