The winner of my granola giveaway is Nicole of A Dash of Compassion. She had two ideas, one sounded baffling-(basil and lemon?), and the other had winner written all over it! I'm going to start working on a custom batch of chocolate coffee granola. Once I'm happy with it, I'll give it a name just like a baby, wrap it up carefully and give it to her loving arms at VVC. Yay!
Thanks everyone for playing. Btw--I was totally stumped by pasta and sweet potatoes in granola. I don't even know how to begin to do that. Bars? Trucksr4gurls, I'll have to do some homework. Thanks for the muse. If I ever do make anything with it, know you'll get some cred and a little care package.
My Top Ten Lists for today are:
Vegan Cookbooks That Just Don't Get Enough Love: *I know these get read, but I feel no one really talks about these books enough. I lovey-love-love Isa. I think she's the cat's whiskers. I also think other vegan authors need some propers.
1. American Vegan Kitchen
2. Vegan Lunch Box
3. Vegan On The Cheap
4. Viva Vegan
5. Vegan A Go-Go
6. Papa Tofu
7. Gary Null's Power Foods
8. 500 Vegan Recipes
9. Nona's Italian Kitchen
10 Ultimate Uncheeze Cookbook
My Favorite Blogs- I recognize some of these aren't on my roll. Shame on me. I'm lazy.
- More Than Tofu n' Sprouts-Goddess of veganizing comfort food. She could kick Paula Deen's ass!
- Veg Spinz-The most gorgeous food photography ever. I said EVER!
- Vegan Crunk-We're kindred spirits. I'm the Yankee version of her.
- The Cosmopolitan Hour-I don't agree with everything they say, and they make me think about things.
- Suicide Food-It's a non-cooking vegan blog. Or is it?
- Vegan Appetite-I'm too busy to participate in her Food Network Fridays, but I always lurk to see what has happened.
- Post Punk Kitchen-Isa's writing style is funny and informative.
- Have Cake Will Travel-I've come to love Celine. In fact, my husband and I sing "Celine!" to the tune of "Sailing" by Christopher Cross.
- Dumbledore's Vegan Army-Louzilla is amazing. Harry Potter forever.
- Seitan Beats Your Meat-Kelly is awesome and adorable. I'm old enough to be her mother.