Wednesday, June 24, 2009

hunka hunka burnin' smooth


man, i got too much shit to do today, and she's almost done! so one of my favoritest bloggers evar ms. bianca made the elvis cupcake. well, i call this the elvis smoothie!

you'll need:
  • 1 frozen banana
  • 1.5 generous heaping non-measured tablespoons of your favorite PB
  • 1 c. of vanilla soy yogurt-(hint: i pour mine into ice cube trays and freeze)
  • 1c. of apple juice-(or soy milk, but i like juice better in this case)

put everything in a blender and go to town. don't forget to wear your blue faux-suede shoes.

thank you, thank you very much.

8 comments:

Eddie G said...

I want one :P

nora said...

this is really similar to my fav smoothie, but i add some carob powder, a pinch of cinnamon, and a pinch of salt to bring out the PB flavor! so delicious! good idea making soygurt ice cubes.

ZippyZu said...

I love banana and pb smoothies- though I've never made one with Apple juice! By the way, I love your blog you crack me up! Keep up the good work :-)

Virginia said...

i make pb and banana smoothies all the time! so glad i found your blog again...i lost my blogroll a while back and i have never looked into google reader so ...yeah..i need to get on that!

nora said...

ah! what a good idea on the banana added to pbu! i might just puree that sucker! thanks :)

Bianca said...

Yum!!! I've made something like that with soymilk, PB, and banana, but I bet the soy yogurt and apple juice make it so much better!

And thanks for the link and nice words!

Anonymous said...

I've never added PB into my smoothie but I will be sure to try. We've been having smoothies or shakes almost everyday here - easy and quick way to get those vitamins in for my daughter :)

Sal - AlienOnToast said...

hehe i love the title of this post!! sounds like one tasty smoothie!