Sunday, December 11, 2011

Hot Cocoa Mexican Style

I'm sicker than a dog right about now. That won't stop me from eating cookies, though. Especially these Mexican Hot Chocolate Snickerdoodles from Vegan Cookies Invade Your Cookie Jar. Packed with a chocolate punch, followed by very subtle sinus clearing chile powder--these cookies will separate your plate from all the fruitcake at the company Xmas party. Are you convinced that you need to get this book for the holidays? I hope so. You're welcome Isa, you know how much I love you.

I'm having a Holiday Bake Easy to raise some extra $ for our household and give some to charity. Tomorrow will begin a week long marathon in me making cookie dough to refrigerate for the big day. I also plan on attacking the infamous Smolve Pie from Veganomicon.

I haven't picked out a charity yet, but 25% of the funds from the bake sale will go to a local organization. I know y'all are awesome, after all--with all your help we raised $10 for the local animal shelter and $10 for my local food bank. That doesn't sound like much, but every penny helps! If you would like to contribute to the Holiday Bake Easy, send an e-mail to jennifermolica@gmail.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try the smlove pie! I tried it and it was a totally life-changing experience ;) check for pictures! (http://vegansmarties.wordpress.com/2011/10/18/smlove-pie-candied-pecan-peanut-butter-and-chocolate-pie/)

yanmaneee said...

kawhi leonard shoes
off white x jordan 1
cheap jordans
birkin bag
jordan 13
lebron james shoes
stone island sale
jordan 11
supreme clothing
off white shoes

taydoez said...

c2i55s4e24 g1k74i5f69 s0z83m2p77 c8j35k4v83 q2c64h7b20 v7h56m7q51

tape said...

a7q76e1h27 m5x30k7o12 u0n99e9h05 e9u15x2k19 t0n01g0o29 y7t93j8f79