Didn't I mention that I grew up as a fat kid and have never been good at tag? I’ve been Double tagged by Vegannifer and Veganview for a fun meme that asks me to highlight random facts about myself. Here are the rules for the meme:
Link the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself. If I'm double tagged, does that mean I have to share 14 things? Since I'm so awesomely random, I'll do it.
Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links.
Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here we go!
1. I went to high school with another girl with the same first, middle, and last name as me. It made life very confusing for both of us.
2. I have seen a UFO, only once. There wasn't an abduction or an anal probe.
3. There are many vegans who say that they are grossed out by meat, eggs, and cheese. I am sad to say that I actually like the taste of all three. I became vegan because I care about animals and wanted to be connected with the foods I eat. I can no longer with good conscience eat meat, eggs, and cheese knowing what has happened to animals to get them to my plate. It's the slaughter of innocent animals that gross me out, not the end product. I know, I know--I'm a hypocrite. At least I'm a hypocrite that knows she's one, and I believe I'm living in the solution by abstaining from animal products.
4. My hair color isn't natural.
5. I do not smoke, drink, or do drugs--and do not care to be around people who do, especially smokers. I used to smoke, but since quitting have found myself to be severely allergic to it.
6. My favorite band in the whole wide world is wEEn. They are masters of taking a genre and making it their own.
7. I think Seth Green is the sexiest man alive. I'm sure this bothers my husband. As for women, I think Beth Ditto is the sexiest woman alive.
8. I think it should be law that every sad news story needs to be followed by footage of good news. For example: "150 people died in an earthquake in San Fransisco...and now here's a shot of a squirrel on water skis." and "Another GM plant closed today laying off as many as 85 people...wait--this just in, a little girl in Poughkeepsie just uttered her first words: I love you!"
9. Becoming vegan has made me seriously consider starting a vegan B&B. I don't know when this will happen, but I assure you it will.
10. I just sent a letter to my favorite doughnut company, sweetwater's and asked them to consider making a vegan doughnut. I received a very positive response. No final decisions have been made.
11. I failed driver's ed twice before passing.
12. Gentile funerals creep me out, yet I can't stop watching Six Feet Under.
13. I think I'm addicted to sugar, and probably need an intervention.
14. I'm the first person in my family to graduate from high school.
who shall I tag?