Tuesday, April 23, 2013

3 Sisters Cafe, Indianapolis, IN

 Why oh why do I have more shitty photos of BBQ sandwiches? Well, I'm a sucker for them.
This is no ordinary sammie, no. This is the BBQ grains sammich from 3 Sisters Cafe in Indianapolis. They were featured on a Food Network show with lots of meat. I was skeptical, until I saw the menu. I went there recently to have dinner with friends and found they had a huge selection of vegan delights. You can check out their menu right HERE. The chili reminded me of the Hormel stuff in a can, which grosses some people out, but is a huge source of comfort for me. My momma told me once I was made from Hormel chili because that's all she ate when she was pregnant with me.

My only criticism: no vegan desserts. I was so full from dinner, I didn't really care.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

オンラインで新
しいと同様に使用さ夜の
靴販売オンラインオークション
サイトがあります

my web-site :: miu miu 財布