You don't have to be a vampire or a drunk to enjoy this fruity and energizing concoction. If you are the kind that loves to drinky-drink, you could probably add a jigger or two of vodka or a fruity schnapps, but I don't think that's really needed. If you have a spooky glass, that's fine. I hear Pam and Nan have real fancy glasses they like to break out for their vegan friends. Plainer folk just serve it in a mason jar or Yahtzee tumbler.
Make Your Own True Blood
- 1/4 c. beet juice -(you can use the stuff from the can if you're in a pinch)
- 1/4 c. cherry flavored POM juice, or any pomegranate based juice
- 1/2 c. blood orange juice
- 1/2 c. blueberry iced tea -(any fruity iced tea will work)
- 1/2 c. club soda, tonic, or seltzer water
Add 1-2 jiggers of high end vodka.
Nan's Fuzzy Thigh
Add 1 jigger of peach schnapps
Replace tea and club soda with 1c. strawberry Boone's Farm