They also sent me a slick Lilly's Hummus T-shirt which I will wear with pride. PRIDE! Another fabulous reason to love Portland, OR.
Lilly's also sent me some kitchen magnets and a couple recipe cards and suggested the following ideas for hummus!
- Schmear for a bagel. Duh. We all know this.
- Use as a binder for a veggie burger- I never thought of this and will be experimenting in the kitchen with this soon!
- Salad dressing- I've seen bloggers talk about using this as a salad topping. You just thin with a vinaigrette or juice, toss into salad, and enjoy!
- Vegan Pasta sauce- Why haven't I thought of this?
- French Fry Dip- of course I'll dip those taters in some Lilly's!
Thanks so much to Lilly's and Mother Hubbard's Cupboard!